Sunday, October 11, 2009

the perfect storm

When I pulled up to take these pictures of Elle, there was beautiful sunshine behind me and black, threatening clouds in front of me. We at least got a few shots in before the storm started, and I think storms look GREAT in pictures:)
Elle, you were so fun and easy to photograph. I knew it was going to be good when I asked Elle if she could fake laugh for pictures and her response was, "I can totally bust outta smile:)"






The Bates family below is expecting their second child later this month and I don't know who is more excited- the parents or big sister Shelby! This baby boy/girl (it's a surprise!) is going to have lots of lovin'!

As you know, I have to throw in one of our family... below is a recent picture of all the grandkids at Nana and Poppy's lakehouse:)


Baby Grayson!! How cute is that smile?!?! Laura and Grayson came over last week for a quick photo shoot and Grayson was happy to pose for the camera!



Sweet Baby Chase- soon to be best friends with Grayson in the above pictures:) That is just the most precious face...
and with a name like Chase Utley, I'm thinking he may have sports in his future!


No comments:

Post a Comment